LUCKY SIN


< 2 weeks to exam..

Ahhh the feelin of exam pressure, still a lil far i guess yet slowly but surely working its way through my nerves. This time it aint gonna reach the last nerve cz im starting early on revision & no fucking last min bullshit. Ah fuck it who am i kidding, jz have to wait and see what happens.

Boring ass day till my folks got back and made me do chores. Fun? Hell No! Ate alot for dinner cz its been a week since i had proper home cooked meal. Anyways tried to do sum revision for SE but ended up thinking bout what better things i could be doing. So i got around to the cc to download sum music. Got both BreakingBenjamin albums (We are not alone & Saturate) & royksopp's new album ( RĂ–YKSOPP'S NIGHT OUT - LIVE EP ). I dunno what genre to make of BreakingBenjamin since it changes after every track. As for Royksopp it's like bjork meets Smoma.

Went home and worked on this fuckin blog's bg & finally sum improvements. Entertained one of the girls i met from the restaurant from the previous post before, she was really feeling down but after a few hours on the phone we got off with her feeling alot better & me earning myself my first lambchop recipe. Yes i will try to attempt implementing this lil recipe soon enough.

Aww crap jz rembered i missed my haircut today. Tomorrow then hope my memory doesnt fuck up on me by then.

0 Responses to “< 2 weeks to exam..”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com