LUCKY SIN


Car trouble again

Finished 2 movies this morning before hitting the sack, 'Capote' & 'Yo Puta'. I got to realizing that there's a whole lot of diffrence between award winning actor & award winning movie. 'Capote' was a slow slow ass movie where everyminute i expected something worth a golden globe moment but only to be disappointed. I guess fag actors jz doesnt cut it for me. 'Yo Puta' on the otherhand was not as slow more of a documentary & lots of talking but the bonus bits im sure boys & girlsout there would like. Oh yea u get to see Denise Richards entertaining herself btw.

Had sum 'mum's bakery' for branch after oversleeping, got off to the gas staion round menglait and thats when my ride fuckedup on me & wouldnt start. After a few calls & an hour later Harun came about to pick my ass up and went round to find a freaking jumper which no one had. Finally had to go all the way back to my area to lend one off sum mechanic. The worst partwas the rain couldnt stop pouring so we had to fucking push the car into sum shelter and jumpstart it under the shade. Afterclose to two hours & just one freaking jumpstart we headed off to school.

Marco had been waiting there for a while & after a few mins drying myself up, we got up to the pool house. About three hours spent up there & 40bucks richer i dropped marco home & the jumper at the mechanics.

Labels:

0 Responses to “Car trouble again”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com