LUCKY SIN


D.O.M

D.O.M, Short for dirty old man. Sumthin new i picked up from this saloon chick i've been hanging out with, apparently it also means a sugar daddy. Honestly i got a better insight into how life revolves these people, the chick i mean. I'm not gonna go into details but to summarize i'd say they're all bout the dough & great sex.

So..didn't realize it but it has been a while since my last post. Haven't really got the time to get on the information superhighway in a bit but tonight i'm actuallytaking a break from everything else. Drinking's been less frequent, exercises at a constant & i suppose tv dramas + computer gamesare whats taking up my time these days besides the other ocassional late night activities.

I just finished off..

season 5 of "smallville" - which sucks btw well maybe for me.

season 2 of "one tree hill" - this is the closest ill ever get to a soap drama bs. It sucks.

season 3 of "OC" - not bad but the 1st season still rules.
season 1 of "supernatural" - Oh man, this one kicks fucking ass! Some episodes sucked but overall likeable.

As for games i got back to Warcraft..now im hooked like a sobering junkie looking for the next fix. Oh great news, my grades came out.. Passed all. Fuck yea! So now its figuring out where to go for sure, i cant spend another yearhere wasting my life, time aint exactly in my favour here.

Hmm.. well i'm kinda laying off the booze for a bit since the guys are going down belading friday for a pass out session. I can't remember much else of the past few days but i do recall finally kicking the hustler's ass in snooker 2-1 best of 3 frames. Yea that got me preety stoked..took likea year for that to happen.

Other than that i dont remember much else..well, till the next post ppl.

Labels:

0 Responses to “D.O.M”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com