LUCKY SIN


why are lesbians soo hot?

P.I.P, a nick i came up with a while back.. use ur head u'll figure out what it stands for. So i was browsing friendster a bit last night & came acros a whole bunch of lesbo chicks within the links. Goddamn.. why the fuck are lesbians so fucking hot?? I haven't really decided much on my future but marrying a hot lesbian wud be top of my to do list.

Dont get me wrong, I'm not trying to float an idea of a threesome, well at least not within the first year of marriage. God knows i'd probably have to get a hot maid to intensify the satisfaction of both our needs. You know, all the gud cleaning, washing, scrubbing & that refreshingly stimulating feeling u get walking into a nice clean exotic CRIB. :P

Ok all fantasies aside & coming back down to earth, i'm preety much getting used to life now. Used to be looking forward to the weekends which were never quite on time, but now it's arriving ahead of schedule. Despite getting really wasted a few days back & nearly not turning in for work.. i'd say im preety much organized now. I know a few of my peers never would've thought to see this day. Yes biatch, I'm said ORGANIZED! haha.

Soo the weekends here again.. Made plans going down belading with sum friends, Hopefully i wont be getting too fucked.

Labels:

0 Responses to “why are lesbians soo hot?”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com