LUCKY SIN


lots of fun eh?

Lets see whats new these days.... well i figured out what my job's all about. Yesterday was kinda day one & i'd say it went preety well. Despite how painful it was getting up when the sun came up instead of getting to bed. After work saw me rushing down to belading wit mr mawie to celebrate & ended up having a celebration indeed..till we went broke.

Got preety wasted otw back but unfortunately i was denied sleep by having to meet up with ma chick. Things went well after that till i passed out for like 2 hrs after *ahem* then not being able to get back to bed till now. I'm soooo fucking tired & honestly my eyes are begining to fail me. If it wasn't for work i wouldn't be blogging.

Anyways i jz wanna get ma ass to bed a.s.a.p. And figure out a proper schedule that would favour my work & irregular activites.

Labels:

0 Responses to “lots of fun eh?”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com