LUCKY SIN


Spiritual Stimulation 666

So im basically tripping nuts & its 2:00am.. timing couldn't be worse but i'm getting a bad case of the munchies. And the craving's somehow KFC's finest spicy wings by the bucket. Took less than a min to get on the highway going at least 80& passing some seriously unfamiliar territory. More like a highway up some freaking hill.

Weird enough i arrived at KFC by 2:30am & greeted at the door by some welcoming faces from the staff.I make my order & took a seat. After some 5mins staring into the ceiling lights the bucket arrives with a side dish of mashed potatoes & one of them tiny round tasteless buns.

Why am i the only person in KFC? Maybe cz its late.. yet another self answered question as i take the next few mins devouring the entire meal ignoring the weirdness of the situation. Left KFC satisfied & twice as long to arrive home. I remembered passing by a number of dark trees going downhill, had the whole sleepy hollow kinda set.

Passed out as soon as i got home & by the time i came to everything was not how i left it...as a matter in fact i preetymuch got up in the past somehow for reasons i cannot quite yet explain. Like 20 yrs back to be exact. I ran by the window & took a glimpse outside..everything was real yellow with shit loads of maple trees & leaves.

Before any of this ficticious like scene made any sense to me i felt cold breeze flowing within my skin.. my heart slows down rapidly..and im dead stuck in an uncomfortable posture & extreme paleness.

I not aware of how psychology or science makes of this shit but somehow it seemed clear to me that i was being possessed. So next thing i recalled is tripping big time on the floor then having seen all these images in my head like lots of ppl getting burnt & it was as if i got myself a front row seat preview of hell.

I dont remember much else but after resuming awareness, the tall dude with the bible & some familiar faces around me kinda indicated an exorcism was successful. Problem was it left a scar..i dont know what it is but it bugs me. Then everything turned white.. i awake from this fucked up dream in cold fucking sweat.. felt way too real. Now the weird bit was how everything around me was still how it was 20yrs back...this really fucked with my head but fortunately reality hit me hard when i freaked by peeling me away from my sub-conscious to my current conscious state.

Everything seemed in place, reality wise & time check was 4:44pm. A dream in a dream huh? Preety neat so i thought, but the scar thingie is still kinda bugging me. This dream was bout a week back & yet it keeps popping up in my head like sum do or die reminder.

0 Responses to “Spiritual Stimulation 666”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com