LUCKY SIN


First day off

So i'm stuck in some dodgy ass cybercafe in sibu with more than 3 hrs to kill before my bro gets off work to pick my ass up. Took less than an hour to cirlce around this whole mall & get all the stuff i needed before ending up here.

Killing Time...view from above.

Yesterday's trip to miri was kinda quick...cause i was dead asleep during the whole ride & got up upon arrival in time for dinner. Had a few beers with my old man, very awkward. Hit the sack right after watching miami ink on the tube later with my cousin who insist flower tats are too fucking clich'e. I sort of agree with her.

Had to get up by 5+am to get my shit together & check in the airport by 6. Fucking turbulence had me waking up every now & then throughout the whole fight. But am glad to get back on solid ground afterwards. We'd to wait a whole hour before my bro came round to pick us up, i guess the term "i'm on the way" is similar down here too. I'm in desperate need of some sleep...right after a nice hot shower of course.

0 Responses to “First day off”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com