LUCKY SIN


Fucked up March

First week of march has been really fucked up, leaving me mentally distorted, stressed out & behaving like some brainwashed zombie half the time at work. Yesterday's trip down to kb & some work related problems the day before, physically worn me out adding more pressure to the already disrupted mental state i was in. If i could name this month it'd be "Fucked up March".

The worst part is i haven't even been drinking. By the time i get off work, all i can do is sit & stare into space letting my mind wander off. Either that or it's a battle between 'Arrested Development' & random movies. In last night's case, it was some crappy ass movie called 'Pathfinder'. Like some overweight piece of bore u've to drag up some hill & drop off at a distant cliff.

I'm allowing things to mess up in terms of relationships too. Can't be bothered with anything anymore, i've lost the will to be genuinely happy & am facing reality. I need a break, a really really long break, away from myself.

Labels:

0 Responses to “Fucked up March”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com