LUCKY SIN


sick

Yeap its the time of the year... drinking all night & sleeping all day's finally caught up with me & now im fucking sick. Must be all the curry & beer & all the spilt second moments getting caught in the rain. I don't usually gety sick but when it happens, im fucked.

Perfect timing especially with my first papers' two days away. i think i might have pushed the medication dosage a lil cz after 6 varying pills & a coffee i'm a lil stoned. Sort of a nice lil buzz. Come to think of it, its been a while since i last got stoned off pills. I think ill have a few more before bed to *ahem* to speed up the healing process.

Worst part of all i cant seem to remember anything ive revised. This really sucks. Either this combination of flu & fever splits soon or im gonna need to turn in to the doc for more pills. Something weird's been happening since last night, i know its like the ghost festival & i shouldnt be surprised but damnit sumtings messing with the lights in the garage & my car.

All the more reasons for me to just stay in the room & revise ya? Fucking hell...

0 Responses to “sick”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com