LUCKY SIN


666 man fucking ave satanas!

Wasted again and again. I did plan to stay in tonight and work on sum school shit. But i swear this booze craving steps up every 48hrs max. When fortune called for a late night session o vodka after my class i found it hard to hesitate on the offer. I did go swimming earlier before class, was a fucking choke session.

Im kinda stoked today cz i got to beat my nigga friend after giving him 40points head start at snooker. After that i ran down to marco's place to wait for the booze. The pigs seem to overdo the roadblocks around bunut area & i've to pass em every fucking time i leave school. Loose the badge & i'll drop u in a fucking sec.

I tried my first phillipino indomee today, it was okay if not for the lime after taste. Yes for my local friends, lime with indomee i'm just as sakai. Fortune showed up late but we did get to drink. Had a whole bunch of snacks to go with the booze and finally had a guitar to layan.

After 3/4 of the bottle consumed to destruct our livers, we had a debate on marco's chick. haha if he doesnt read this blog i'd love to share with u my fellow readers. But as a fucking excellent friend i'll keep it to myself for now till anyone out there gets me fucked enough to spill.

Had to leave by 3+ cz i had to get up early to go to church.
haha, no seriously everyone had shit to do early today including me so wth right. All drink no work makes jack a broke boy. Im done here, till next time fellow minions....ave satanas.

Labels:

0 Responses to “666 man fucking ave satanas!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com