LUCKY SIN


Back to normal yes?

I dont know why i got up at 8 this morning but i did. Been turning into a real productive day, with me rushing to get some school work done. Still in doubt bout what to take for tonight's matches. Last night's was the worst fucking england match ive ever seen. Although it ended up draw in terms of betting, it was just terrible football.

I've been listening to dream theater's - "through her eyes" all afternoon cz i finally listened in to the lyrics. It made me think of someone i lost a long time ago, someone very very close to me whom up till this day i've still missed yet almost forgotten. Everytime i look back at this i wished He'd taken me not her.

Whenever i think of it, she would have had a better chance at making it in this godforsaken shithole then me. How can i be thankful for a life full of sins and regrets? A life hidden behind fake smiles, alcohol to forget and waking up daily hoping to meet death. This is whats underneath the skin of my so called life. I've forgotten how much i hated myself, and now im completely aware when i think of her.

Fuck it, ill have to drown my sorrows again. This time i hope i'll see her.

0 Responses to “Back to normal yes?”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com