LUCKY SIN


I'm done with the weekends

Saturday turned out to be an all day sleep in. Got up without a plan in mind besides looking into the matches to bet later on. After dinner, (no wait what do u call breakfast+lunch+dinner?) drove down to marco's to pick up sum brochures for the project. Fortune was around so i ended up watching the match there. Glad with my bet as germany didn't disappoint me.

After the match we decided to drink. I drove around a bit to get sum chasers & fried chicken. Choice of poison to kill the night? A bottle of vodka. Took a while but we managed to finish it off between the three of us. Had my first cornbeef with biscuit flakes? Trust me when ur drunk, anything edible goes. Hell we even had an unsuccesfully attempt at creating home made baileys. Totally deserves the "Dont try at this home" statement.

Only got home close to 10am. Yet another all day sleep in..

Labels:

0 Responses to “I'm done with the weekends”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com