LUCKY SIN


when is it ever enough?

For the past few days i've been getting up earlier then usual to pick up my lil cousin from school since his folks are outta town. Despite whatever time i go to bed, I'm up early from jalan muara driving all the way to jis to pick him up & send him home in bandar.

Now thats 3 preety distant destinations. I added bunut to the list today since i figured i'd go down to school & try jack some past year project documentations to help me out with my own project. I can't even remember the last time i was in the library, but the minute i stepped in i knew exactly where to find what i was looking for. Brilliant yes?

I decided to borrow the documentations instead of jacking it partly cause of karma but mainly cause it'd be hard to sneak two 500 pages thick project documentations out the door past the librarian. I am getting rusty in bad deeds i must admit. After the library i convinced jody who works the pool house to play a couple of frames of last card. He agreed. I think he regreted his decision after an hr + of losing streak and a couple of bucks short.

For the first time this whole week i made it home in time for dinner. Had one hell of a meal which reminded me instantly why i always have to be home for dinner. Overstuffed myself before finishing half a mug o coffee & taking off again to arena to play a few frames with forune. I havent seen this dude for a few weeks now & he's lost some 5kg? How? Just starve urself. Had my first 15ball experience today at the table with fortune's old friends. Took me a while but i figured it out eventually.

Went to tk after pool just in time for the netherlands match. Had a free meal and a couple of drinks cz some guy i just met who works with fortune won the previous argentina match. Believe me i'd rather be the one buying with the winnings. By 2am everyone left to catch some z's but not me. I've got shit loads of work to do & yet i find time to post just to entertain my adoring readers out there. nevertheless totally appreciate it :P

i didnt even say fuck in this post once? aww fuck nvm..anyways back to work.

0 Responses to “when is it ever enough?”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com