LUCKY SIN


All in a day's work

Yesterday i had the one of the longest night yet, cramped with a long dinner, unproductive class, gambling & a 3hr chat at the gerai with one of marco's friends. It's funny how this country's like so small where eventually everyone's connected in a way. As i like to put it, a giant friendster linking every soul.

This guy although we just met, knew about almost everyone i did, & made me realize how many people out there i seem to have forgotten especially all the highschool friends whom i havent got in touch with in ages.

Well you see for quite a certain amount of time, i was hanging out too much with the same crowd & under the influence of the same fucked up routine. It's true how when within a demotivated crowd without a sense of direction in life u tend to be sucked in and possibly represented as a duplicate. Now that's a matter of the past, i'm glad to have cleared up my head & started expanding my social circle as well as having a life.

I swear everytime i get out of this LogicDesign class i feel i've worn out my cerebelum close to maximum. Altough i do like mathematics, this 2hr twice a week module is just fucking insane. After the torture, i went and got me some dinner where Kong met up with me in a bit. He's trying to get me hooked on this on-line game Utopia or sumthin like that. It took me two days & still i havent finished reading the beginner's manual. Just way too much details to cover.

"Once u addicted song man! U attack attack & cebai wake up in middle of night regroup ur troops & attack attack! Politics man fucking politics!" yup that's the only part i understand from him. Fuckin hell, i wouldn't even get up in the middle of the night even if i got robbed. But nevertheless i will make an effort to play this game seeing as how enthusiastic his efforts are in advertising the addiction.

I told the guys i gamble with that when u gamble, try not to have a debt with anyone it's bad luck. Marco's the only one so far who followed that theory and after clearing all his debts with me he actually made some dough while gambling tonight. Hell even i lost, haha. Highlights of gambling tonight would be me killing a bee with a snooker que. Yup it must be insect extermination week for me.

Oh yea, my old lady came home earlier this evening, didn't have much good news bout my grandpa but im real glad she's back. Now i can go back to having proper decent meals.

0 Responses to “All in a day's work”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com