LUCKY SIN


judi...judi....judi...

Yeap that is exactly what's filling up my time these days, gambling. Fortunately i'm drinking this very minute so i guess change is always good. Not as good as how im feeling now anyways. Classes have been preety challenging seeing as how im taking some preety hard subjects this semester.

Earlier this morning i caught my cousin online, she's like graduating in a few days and a couple of years younger then me. (which is such a slap in the face reminding me of what a fucked up old timer like me is still doing in school)

Well i asked her bout my grandpa cz he's not doing too well these days and i must say i feel really bad when i came up with a lousy excuse why i couldnt make it to see him in malaysia when everyone else made it. I really hope he'll get better and wouldnt mind takin a few years off my life to trade for his..since life is shit for me eitherways.

I killed this big ass spider this evening with a beer bottle (ran out of insecticide). As a kid i'd be scared shitless killin one for i always had this theory where if u dont fuck with em they wont bug u (and of course the giant ass spider movies in the past didnt help much with my confidence either). But nowadays being realistic, its just annoying to see one crawling around.

0 Responses to “judi...judi....judi...”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com