LUCKY SIN


soulcore

Turned in before 12pm last night thats why im up so early bloggin. Guess my sleepin cycle has gotten close to normal. Either that or the 4hrs sleep i had the day before, along with the whole afternoon of drinking & school didn't help much keepin me up.

I did make it to Yan's bday gathering by night where buffet steamboat allowed me to sober up a great deal. It's nice catchin up with the girls again & Joe whom i havent seen in ages. By the time i got home i was soooo fucking exhausted i almost fell asleep in the shower.

Today's supposedly a busy day but i dont think im making that a fact. I could use a break from all the hectic irregular activities, & get some productive stuff done for the day.

Labels:

0 Responses to “soulcore”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com