LUCKY SIN


Izzit friday already?

I've been living a really fucked up schedule recently & surprisingly i'm not doing a good job keeping track of dates. If not for Mie (correcting me that she doesnt hv class on fridays?), I probably wouldn't hv bothered knowing today's the 28th & also a friday.

Had a couple of things that was supposed to be done today, First off i managed to miss my school's Gala Night thingie which was "compulsory", Then i was expected to go down the driving range with Mel but i got stuck gambling snooker at the pool house so that didn't work out either. After snooker i managed to run half of my errands, cz me & Harun had to get back to the pool house to meet up with Marco.

This time Marco came around with his friend Fortune, neat name huh? It's real too. Anyways we had a damn tiring, close to 4hrs of LastCard between the snooker table & for the first time, the actual pool table. Overall i made enough to get that beanbag chair i saw at Kongs place, it's damn comfy & convenient for my purpose & irregular activities. Can't wait to get paid. he he.



I need one of these..


After that we were all fuckin hungry & broke, so the only option we could think of was the geraiin bandar, where one of the best rowdy john resides. This old lady making the rowdy is really nice well at least to me, but the sad news i found out today was that she can neither read nor write. And according to Marco some ppl actually con her when they pay for their food? Why the fuck would u wanna con an illiterate old lady over a couple of bucks?

Back home, I had a well deserved shower which was fuckin cold even though the heater was running. And i think i'm comming down with a flu....gotta stop taking late night showers at 4am. Oh i finally got the comments working for this blog. Fuck yea!

0 Responses to “Izzit friday already?”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com