LUCKY SIN


I need a damn hobby

Time is passing by reeeeeal slow for me, the past two days felt like 2 weeks & i've been feeling preety lazy these days too. I went around Kong's earlier to pick up some hongkong series & got stuck for like some 1hr plus entertaining his chick problems. When u'r bored u will go to great lengths to entertain urself or in my case allow self to get caught in the drama.

By the time i woke up & finished dinner i had an incredible urge to gamble again, so i took off to the pool house real quick to play a couple of frames with Harun. Rained like a bitch all the way home before i settled in to watch "Madea's family reunion". What'd i think bout it? ....zzzzZZZZZ... had to skip a couple of chapters to get to the ending. It sucks! Well for me it did.

Went online and Sasa got this link for me check out & after going through it for some 20 or 30 so mins i still can't make out who's site this is. Will the owner please drop me a line to kill my curiosity on the topic. Thanks. Right now if i could heal within seconds i'd shoot myself in the foot a couple of times just to watch it heal again & again. Why? Cz im fucking bored......

0 Responses to “I need a damn hobby”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com