LUCKY SIN


< 12 hrs to exam...

I knew i should've listen to my conscience instead of myself, "start early on revisions and delay the regular hazardos activities". But hell, now its less than 12hrs to go and i'm just begining to enjoy the pressure of stress making its way into my head.

Had the whole day yesterday but unfortunately the temptations of sleep & gambling got the best of me. So yet another day wasted.

I used to have someone around who'd nag at me & get me to straighten out my life as well as time management for everytime i'd stray. I dont anymore... yet i'm not sure which is better, with or without the aid, eitherways i'm gettin along the same just laid back and just fine.

Was entertained by a preety good movie earlier on, "Running Scared". I don't understand why when it comes to horror movies with all the spirits & shit i have no interest whatsoever. But the min there's a movie with lots of swearing, high paced action, lots & lots of killing, sex & drugs, it will receive my total attention. Now this movie fit that category perfectly except maybe for some twisted scences. One of the pleasures of the movie is how supporting characters are given big scenes all for themselves. It's got Paul Walker which i only realised halfway through the movie. Well he bored me to death in that 2fast2furious bullshit of a movie so i wasn't expecting this killing character in him in this piece.

Well it looks like staying awake is my only option if i'm gonna get anything in before the exam...

Labels:

0 Responses to “< 12 hrs to exam...”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com