LUCKY SIN


Soooooo tired

I'm sooo fucking tired and really really in need of some quality sleep. Been up since monday evening trying to cramp last minute revision and it paid off better then i expected. I was 10mins late for the exam round 12:40pm today but was done by 1:30pm. As i got up to leave i got stopped by the invigilators for the first time telling me i cant leave till the full 2hrs is up. Aparently its a new rule. Wtf?? So for the rest of the other hour im just sitting there finding ways to kill time.

After what seemed like a year of my life lost in that hour, i got called in to meet up with Vangie my coordinator to discuss my subjects for the following term. Went off to this chinese restaurant to have some pau, ran into an old friend from which i found out a couple of my old friends are still bumming around doing jack.

As usual Harun came round an hour late before we got up to the pool house to shoot some pool. After like an hour plus we went to pick up Marco who joined in for a straight 3hrs+ of last card. Conclusion was 40 bucks gained & a hell of a backache for me. We left for the gerai in bandar bout 10pm+ for some munchies. Then went home for a well deserved shower and sleep in 5...4....3.....2.......

0 Responses to “Soooooo tired”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com