LUCKY SIN


<12 hrs to exam....

I have this lil post note stuck on the side of my monitor (i cant even remember how long its been there) that says "Dont Plan, Just Fuckin Do It". Its kinda a reminder for me in terms of Revising. Well once again i managed not to go by the reminder & planned a study schedule which didnt go well at all.

Spent too much time online then by daylight went off to the CC to dl some music videos ive recently been craving. I dont know why i mistook the CC opening at 9 when the big sign by the door reads OPEN10:00am. By now i was tired and needed to kill time, so i had sum breakfast at CA mohammed then went off to sum bookshop. Spent like half an hour in there when i came across this thick book on Human Physcology. If only i had 70bucks cz i would've liked it better on my study table.
By 10+ im in the CC. After sum 2hrs + i couldnt take it anymore so i headed home to bed. and if i calculated correctly, i havent studied anything at all.

I did try this Yoga stuff from sum site Sasa introduced, when i woke up. Gila! Trust me when i say you've not felt physical pain till you've tried some of the stances in Yoga. It hurts so fucking much and jz so i'd feel better, i reassured myself that i'm in control of how much pain i'm willing to inflict upon my body. Unfortunately the least pain, sure as hell is enough to keep ur neck and back aching for hours to come. Maybe i did wrong huh? I'll try give it another go in a week or two.

0 Responses to “<12 hrs to exam....”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com