LUCKY SIN


10,000 days

For the past three days i've been reading this novel form MarioPuzio "The Last Don" before hitting the sack, I'm not much into reading but i have a hunger for learning new things that fascinates me. Well the story's just fucking excellent, just wished there was a movie version, wait is there? Anyways i learnt what the word autistic means, the dictionary states... "suffering from mental disorder that prevents proper response to one's enviroment."

Here's a lil part off the novel that made much more sense to me defining the term...

" Cross looked out over the ocean. It was very bright oily blue in the sunlight. He remembered the lil girl & her blank, masklike face that would never open up to this world.

"What was the box she was lying in?" he asked. Athena laughed." "That's what gives me hope," she said "Sad, isn't it? It's a hug box. Alot of autistic children use it when they get depressed. It's like a hug from a person but they don't have to connect or relate to another human being."

Athena took a deep breath & said,"Cross, someday I'm going to take the place of that box. That's the whole purpose of my life now. Isn't it funny? The studio tells me i get thousands of letters form people who love me. In public people want to touch me. Men keep telling me they love me. Everybody but Bethanny, and she's the only one i want. " "

0 Responses to “10,000 days”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com