LUCKY SIN


Fucking Finally It's Over...

No sleep did pay off for today's exam, either that or I just got lucky with the questions. Took awhile for me to finish the paper but still managed to fit some 30+ mins to spare. It's kinda ok when the room is full of familiar faces i guess. Time passes faster that way. I gotta admit this term was the lowest stress level form examinations i've gotten overall. Probably cz i'm getting too used to it or the excitement just toned down completely.

After exams, of course we had to celebrate with gambling at the pool house. This time we got Jason in the picture, so the more the merrier right? Right...merrier & a couple bucks richer after 2hrs+ on my part. Dropped off Marco then picked up my old lady and headed home.

Had some tuna spread on rowdy, now this is definately a great snack to go. I'm so sick of having the same meals everyday, and i think maybe this be the first time saying this but, i think i should cut down on chicken :( I can't recall a day without it in a meal as far back as i can remember now.

0 Responses to “Fucking Finally It's Over...”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com