LUCKY SIN


Tiring ass day

I think i'm spending way too much time in the pool house. Today in addition to yesterday's 2 hours of LastCard was a total of 6 hours straight of gambling. I played till eyes bleed (if it could it would) and for what? Fourty fifty bucks a night? not bad... but then i only see the dough when everyone's gotten paid by their bosses. In other words for now i'm still broke..

I've decided to take a break from gambling and turn to something more productive. So.. i'm going belading tomorrow, i believe its the only way to keep my mind off gambling & also to keep me happy temporarily. After all, the lesser ur sober, the lesser u worry.

I found some sites with a couple of interesting if not funny clips that i think might entertain you ppl who're wasting ur life reading this blog as much as i am writing it. I'm too lazy to post the clips on this blog itself so i've linked to the pages where the entertainment reside. do check it out & let me know what u think, if u allow urselves' the pleasure of being entertained or simply jz wanna take a break from whatever it is that's stressing you out.


Clip 1 : "This one's a beer add that makes sense."


Clip2 : "I would like to have this guy's job playing around with coffee all day"


Clip 3: "You would wanna drink with this guy"


Clip 4: "My english teacher.... i wish"


Clip 5: "Wonder whats going on in iraq lately?"


Well thats all folks till the next post. Maybe i'll try post the videos directly next time..

0 Responses to “Tiring ass day”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com