LUCKY SIN


Start Of A Good Month No?

Yesterday i caught up on drinkin and got wasted. Today i woke up without any hangovers. Excellent...

My old lady's going back to malaysia for like the rest of the month. sigh..it's really gonna suck cookin for myself. Maybe this'll be a great opportunity to try out all these recipies i got pilled up. Nevertheless eating out will still be my first option.

I spent the whole evening gambling snooker with Harun then when it was all over i had a quick dinner and headed home. In less then five minutes i got a call from Marco inviting me to gamble again. So i took off to the pool house where i just left from. Started from 11pm both of us & Fortune gambled LastCard till 3am+

I got so fucking hungry by the time we finished, so i went off to the gerai to grab some chow. This is when i met a group of ppl i havent seen in a few months cz we had a bit of a falling out. Obviously the situation was awkward but knowing these guys we were all professionals at acting. So making it seem natural was as easy as comming up with a few quick bullshit topics to kill enough time for me to pick up my take aways and split the spot where time stood still.

I'm preety sure ya'll out there have been through this mayhem & lived to tell about it. haha. Anyways im home, had a great rowdy john to kill the craving and actually finished off my project proposal. I wonder what i'm gonna be up to tommorow..

0 Responses to “Start Of A Good Month No?”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com