LUCKY SIN


Back to school

Surprise! surprise!, classes start tomorrow. Like all the other holidays, nothin productive came from this past whole week of sleepin all day drinking all night (not forgetting the frequent visits down the pool house). This will be the most hectic semester for me yet......

You know how when u read the paper's these days.. and there's topics like how overstayer jailed or canned? Or how they make it sound so drastic that i can just imagine hangin on to my nuts going through the penalty so sure it'd be deadly?

Well i manage to fuck up my routine of going out the country gettin the bloody chop for my passport once every two weeks & ended up a day late when i actually did show up. I was expecting a lot of shit but got away with a warning instead. Very nicee. With the paranoia out the way i spent the next two hours drowing my sorrows on the other side. Got caught in the rain all the way back to the car while pissed. Now that really sucks.

That was on friday nite i think, but today sunday, (well technically monday but since i only update on post real early in the morning lets assume its sunday), was a lil more lenient on me. For the first time since forever, my old man woke me up to accompany him to run some errands. He wasn't feeling too well, i guess drinking all night & working all day finally caught up with him. (btw me & my old man has the kinda bond where we communicate up to less than 20 sentences in a month) I felt really bad for him so i offered to drive instead and get dinner as well after the errands. We spoke a total of more than 2 year's of sentences throughout the trip to which i'm glad we did.

After dinner as usual i got around to the pool house had a number of frames with jason then later harun came round & continued with a frame of snooker. After that marco & fortune came and we ended the night after an hour plus of last card. Practically blew the whole night away gambling. By the time i left it was past close to one so i had to drive over to kong's place to return some stuff...and that was when i found out about class startin tomorrow.

0 Responses to “Back to school”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com