LUCKY SIN


results are out and im stunned

I went to school today to check my results despite having call the shit hole and still didnt believe the results. I got 2 B's which im not too proud of but appreciative about. It's true how my old lady's always telling me "You should have a rough idea on the grades ur getting based on ur preformance during the test" Cause quite frankly usually when i step out of the room feelin like shit thats when i fucked up the paper. Spent bout some 4 hrs in the freaking snookerium all night to make a few fast bucks. After that dinner was the bomb cz u cant go wrong with lemon chicken & lamb chops.

After dinner i met up with jaz & his friends for a drink. Ended up hitting double digits on beer & loads of shell fish. Got bloated up like a junkie on a free flow buffet. From sweet garden all the way to seafood center the drinking kept going till some 4+ am. At seafood we hung out with a couple of old timers whom apparently were the owners of the joint. These people made no sense to me whatsoever maybe it's cause the alcohol's doing all the talking but it made me extremely aware of the fact that i don't wanna end up like any of them in future. It's just sad..

Well as for today, being end of the week and all, i think ill lay off the booze & give my liver some well deserved healing. And maybe go swimming too..

0 Responses to “results are out and im stunned”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com