LUCKY SIN


Chilli bottle substitute

Why is it everytime i'm in a hurry shit always get in the way to slow me down? Unlike karma this is kinda predestine, take for example this evening..i leave home 30mins early for class to run some errands. I get stuck at my aunt's for some 20mins for the pizza to bake then as always another 20 to 30 mins in traffic. By the time i get outta traffic & into class im practically 20+mins late. Believe me i've tried getting out of the house earlier but as long as i'm in a hurry majority of the time i WILL be late.

Classes sucked as usual & got me so fuckin tired by the end of the night. Either that or lastnight's drinking left me with a preety bad hangover. Last min surprise as jaz calls it. Had my first stout cold..not bad but the after a few bottles, the four of us had another case of harimau. Got me preety fucked by the time i got home before passing out on the couch waking up a few hours later still hangin on to a can of spicy cajun pringles. I can't recall much last night but i remember cracking up most of the time cz these guys were making fun of some old timer chicks with a chilli bottle. Do the maths on the number of jokes u can come up with this one. :P

Had a few frames of snooker after class, that really cleared up my head. I believe it's some kinda mental sport. Weekends are here..my how time flies yet i barely felt the effects from the weekdays. Well.. weekends only mean one thing.. adi adi.

0 Responses to “Chilli bottle substitute”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com