LUCKY SIN


slacking bigtime

I was so rajin today, actually went to dst before 9am to queue up for the registration bullshit. Nah..jz couldn't get to sleep. Anyways the queue was fuckin long, like 20mins before the place even opened there's already some 30+ folks stuck in line. I was way too tired to wait for more then a min but even more tired thinking bout coming here another day to get this shit done. Suprisingly after gettin my number, it took less then 10mins before it got called.

Straight to bed upon gettin home. Got up 5+ pm barely made it to class. I've got all this assignments & projects to finish off but somehow aint budging one bit getting started. It's that time of the month again.. the "fuck it i dont feel like doing shit!" time. Getting back on a nocturnal schedule here's really fucked me up & this constant craving for a quick beer's driving me nuts. I feel i must restock a.s.a.p. Besides the quick frames in the pool house nuthin else much happened. Well i'm practically still in the middle of my day technically....


hehehe amusing piece of crap aint it?

0 Responses to “slacking bigtime”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com