LUCKY SIN


Being good

The long weekend must've hit me hard cz it's been about 3 days since i last had a drop of booze. I ran down to belading monday night but didn't even think about drinkin, just take away. Yesterday was kinda slow with school as always, but i did try make up for it in the snookerium.

So italy won. Nice. I cant say much for tonight's match but im up for portugal although its more to a 60-40 chance of that happening. Ah yes i got a new album, Lenny Kravitz's Greatest Hits. It's preety good, must've got inspired from listening to it the whole time driving around in mawie's car looking for booze. He also got me listening to Sex Pistols but i dont think i'll be getting any punk into my system. Nowadays it's strictly metal or alcohol.

Ive got tons of work to do with deadlines to meet but i just cant be bothered. I'm such an asshole when it comes to planning but a real miracle worker for last minute crap. Its 2hrs to the game & beers in the fridge, i dont think im about to change for the better just yet.

0 Responses to “Being good”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com