LUCKY SIN


Stuck in a vortex of Suck!

I was drinking 3 different spots thursday night starting off from belading with mr jaz & mr CC (aka command & control).Things went well as we bar hopped a little, quenching thirst & lust. After the gates closed we moved on to sweet garden where some chick's bday party was going on & mr CC threw a fit over some bullshit matter barely worth an argument topic. After getting sick enough of it, we left for tk..where by this time i was on my last 2 beers & preety fucking hammered. (note to self: sick & tired of the same shit day in day out, either switch crowds or pick up a new hobby)

Friday + hangover + work + no sleep = FUCKING SUCKS. By night, things got better..much better. I needed to clear my head, so i decided to go swimming which according to tweety is my "secret spot". Despite having to pick her up from the end of the world & being our first time meeting up, she turned out to be more fun then expected. Within the first 10mins getting wet..she's all hands.

I guess it's how sometimes u jz meet someone.. and u start to feel incredibly comfortable..cz u were able to feel like u knew this person forever, like u were meant to know them. And then as u just let the barriers drop and u let them more inside.. u just start to naturally feel a sense of likeness as ur able to fall into a greater sense of connection.. With me thats how i see it. Either that or it was jz my teasing :P We had a good 2 hrs getting to know each other better..i can't recall doing much swmming but my head did clear up. :) Was overexhausted by the time i got home & all i could think of was slipping into the subconscious.

I would have killed not to turn in for work this morning but since it's illegal i went with my conscience. A whole morning of running around all over town followed by a long afternoon gettin my ride fixed up, despite being a saturday night & all, i seriously doubt there's anything that could persuade me gettin out of bed.

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “Stuck in a vortex of Suck!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com