LUCKY SIN


Slippery when wet

Late nights with alcohol for fuel is not my idea of catching up. Shot pass 4am before getting any shut eye, now i'm feeling all zombie like. Caught up with azim & mr jaz for a "quick drink" (which btw doesn't exist in my vocabulary) last night, 6hrs & a case later, i'm jz too fucking tired & jz can't be bothered to keep my eye lids apart....like now.

Overall it was alright, despite all the china hookers running around making out with old timers, which kinda help speed up my journey to puking. I did run into a dj last night..kinda cute but too bad the alcohol did most of the talking for me. Usually when that happens i'd kick myself the following day, which i did. Oh, here's sumthing new that would work well for a drinking entertainment... u can actually get it here.

Picture pilling up this shit drunk.

Labels:

0 Responses to “Slippery when wet”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com