LUCKY SIN


Fucking Lazy

The curse of a decision impared lock of whether or not to blog. It's just that everytime i get online i can't be fucked. There's been a couple of changes with me since my last post. Alcohol still tops the "to do list" after office hours where belading comes in, hardly been swimming at all, got back on an old bad habit & am hooked on a serious relationship.

Work's been preety mellow, although getting up on time after frequent long nights of alcohol abuse has proved to be quite a challenge. I'm usually spaced out all morning till that afternoon cup of coffee kicks in. Still getting used to this static discharge from my workstation, which kinda sticks on me till i come in contact with anything metal. So that means getting zapped everytime i try open the door. Not appealing.

I've been spending quite some time with sobrina, whom i've gotten along with very well & who's suprisingly similar to me in numerous ways. It's been a while since i last gotten into this whole relationship thing, but i gotta admit i can really get used to this. Maybe it's due to the similar interest that makes it so much more easier or the fact that im falling for her.

As for the tube, i've been checking out the "L-word" which totally changed my perspective on not only lesbians but women in general. Also a whole bunch of movies but nothing good. I think i'll try keep bloggin constantly if i allow myself to.

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “Fucking Lazy”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com