LUCKY SIN


15 reds...1 white

I cant remember the last time i had enough sleep. 4 hrs was all i managed to squeeze in last night along with the 3 to 5 hrs i've been getting the whole week. Fortunately it wasn't drinks keeping me up but snooker & pool. It's been ages since i last played or met up with zari. Got introduced to her mates jojo & asma while spending the next few hrs on the game with mr & mrs smith playing in the background.

I can never seem to keep my eyes off angelina jolie everytime she pops up on screen or off. She's hot enough to get my breakfast done..(that's 2 toast, 4 slices of bacon & eggs.)


For a first timer jojo handled pool preety well with tutoring assistance from me & zari. After a few hrs we left for Sugar& spice b4 closing time for sum mint tea. This shit really cleans up your system, not too crazy about the leaves though..it's bitter as fuck. There was a table of varying professions.. i mean u got zari who's a teacher.... asma a doctorate...jojo a freelance photographer & me, an alcoholic. Diversity triggering interest indeed.

0 Responses to “15 reds...1 white”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com