LUCKY SIN


Cold turkey week

I wanna thank mami for the astounding energy, effort & persistence put into ensuring me one hell of a birthday celebration last weekend. Although it hasn't been that long, she's made quite an impression on me.

Take for example, after a really really long day, she still has enough in her to get me down to kb for a birthday surprise (i've got 5 months to get u back for this one baby). Ended up mingling & sipping on wine all night...not forgetting my "first time handling a snake".



A great conversation piece.

It's cold turkey week, less drinks more "exercise". Although i did come across a preety nice bottle of wine a few nights back at Z's, some product of portugal.

Very appealing taste

I wanna congratulate "Yan & Terrence" on their wedding which i managed to attend last night. Haven't seen her in months but was glad to see her so happy when i did.

mami, urs truly, yan & rach

The bride & groom

Didn't stay too long due to overexhaustion from lack of sleep & work. I think i can manage time for blogging once a week rather than a daily basis. So till next week folks...have a gud one.

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “Cold turkey week”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com