LUCKY SIN


The day after Xmas

Back to work, the only thing great about this Xmas was probably the off day. Yeap... it doesn't get any better than this. I got tricked by my old lady into have dinner with her friends, which i found out was jap food upon arrival to the destination. I was lucky enough to make it through the evening without throwing up. Tips for anti raw meat ppl forced into a jap restaurant, stick with the ramen & anything fried that doesnt look like road kill.


Track Listing:

1. Sam's Town
2. Enterlude
3. When You Were Young
4. Bling (Confession of a King)
5. For Reasons Unknown
6. Read My Mind
7. Uncle Jonny
8. Bones
9. My List
10. This River Is Wild
11. Why Do I Keep Counting?
12. Exitlude Listen Listen

The first time i saw track #3 'when u were young' on mtv i was all 'damn.. here's something u dont see everyday' and the song was preety catchy despite being in a genre (indie disco like) not within my fav list but surely crawling its way up the list. I'm currently stuck on track #8 'Bones', catchy man... fucking catchy. Overall i'd say it's a preety ok album although not memorable, then again how many new albums produced these days are anyways?

Labels:

0 Responses to “The day after Xmas”

Post a Comment



© 2006 LUCKY SIN Get Free Shots from Snap.com